Thursday 5 June 2014

Peach and Lily: new skin care products....so exciting!!!!!

In case you didn't know, Korean skin products are in vogue....don't believe me? Google search this phrase and a multitude of articles will appear before you to read. There's a plethora of product lines to explore that have been used for quite some time by Korean woman and are now becoming available to the rest of the world.
                               

Peach and Lily is a website I discovered with a great range of products.  I'm always to striving to get that milky, glowy, even complexion.  No wrinkles yet (knock on wood) but I do have sensitive skin and am constantly working on even tone and pigment.  So I was very excited to find this site with an array of products that seemed made just for me! Yeah! I love skin care products, shopping for them, trying them, and seeing if the results are what were promised. They emailed me to say they could ship to NZ for a small fee and it arrived in about 5 days (awesome)!!!

For my first order I tried: 
1. Cremorlab snow falls water full serum:  This ultra-hydrating serum is formulated with Cremorlab's proprietary T.E.N. water and edelweiss extract to leave dry skin soothed, comfortable and optimally hydrated. Also contains hyaluronic acid, marine collagen and other herbal extracts to revitalize and reneergize tired, saggy skin. 

2. be the skin tonerA toner that balances the skin's pH level with all-natural ingredients including antioxidant rich green tea. Bestselling product that consumers rave about for transforming dull skin to a radiant glow. Ideal for all skin types. 


The aromatica packets are free samples  (yeah!) that were included along with a hand written thank-you note.  I love that, it feels so special when someone takes the time to handwrite a note to you.  :)

All the products come with English labels for those of us who need them (Thank you for that).  I layered the toner under the serum per the instructions.  They both smell divine and make my skin feel hydrated and well, wonderful.  My skin had a glowy, dewy look after one application, so I'm already a fan! 

Do yourself a favor check out this website, right now: http://www.peachandlily.com

The prices are great, the service impeccable, the shipping is fast and the products are fab!!  Winning!!  Peach and Lily you have a loyal customer in this girl gone kiwi.......






No comments:

Post a Comment