Wednesday 11 June 2014

Mirlo Jewelry, another exciting discovery!!











I have not been able to stop browsing this website since I discovered it.  This jewelry is edgy yet delicate and refined, on trend yet timeless.  What a great combination for every day go-to pieces! This line of jewelry will compliment any look, day or night.
This stunningly simple and elegant jewelry line was started by two long-time frineds Katherine Kim and Grace.  Each piece is lovingly handcrafted in New York City.

One of the many things I love about jewelry is it's ability enhance fashion, compliment it, and even transform it.  This subtle yet strong jewelry line will do just that....not with a bold shout (think Big chunky bib necklace) but more of a whisper.....

 
 

 Handcuff Bracelet
The handcuff bracelet is one of my favorites from the Classic Collection.  You can even have them engraved, which I think is a super cute way to personalize this piece. My anniversary is coming up so I better start dropping some hints ;)


Check out their website here ASAP: Mirlo Jewelry


*all photos and bio information were lovingly borrowed from the MIRLO website

No comments:

Post a Comment