Monday 3 March 2014

A date with the Boss!!


That's right, we got to go see "the Boss" this weekend. It was such a fun night! This was my first time seeing him live in concert.  While I was hoping he would sing "BORN IN THE USA" the rest of the songs made up for it and were delivered with passion, ultimate talent and true patriotism.  I was again filled with pride (to the tippy-top of my slightly buzzed heart) to have been born in the great US of A!! There were moments we remembered those who have gone before us. Moments we sang about "taking care of our own" and moments we (well me, as the one American of the group) showed that we (Americans) party to Rock and Roll like no one else can! 

America! Hell yeah! 


Steve-O rocking out......get some 



He OWNS that stage......










No comments:

Post a Comment