Thursday 13 March 2014

My own private book club....join me!



have always loved to read.  My love affair with books started at a very early age.  My first job was at a library when I was 15 years old.   With careful deliberation I would select my books. Then I would hide away and "consume" them one right after another.  All too soon came high school and college where A&P, microbiology, research and other such burdensome reading material replaced The Babysitters' Club.  Now that the studying and not-so-fun reading is behind me I can once again read just because.....and how sweet it is! 


found this list on Pinterest from Bustle.com and wanted to share it here.  I am going to work through this list of amazing writers and will share the highlights here.  Click on the link and enjoy this reading journey with me! 





No comments:

Post a Comment