Wednesday 5 March 2014

Girl Crush......

Yes my friends, you read that right. I have decided that this is what I am going to call this ever growing affection for this incredibly talented lady ( not Ina creepy way, but in a cool respectful way FYI) 
Man Repeller's one and only Leandra Medine.........
Aside from the fact that she writes with a razor sharp wit and intelligence, her style continues to draw these unintentional "oh's" and "mmm's" of titilated delight from my brain. 
Since a picture is worth a thousand words so here are some examples of why I'm crushing.....



That saved me about 4,000 words....thank goodness because I don't have that much vocabulary in me today.  So, to continue in the "strong & silent"  mode a few more pics for your viewing pleasure..


The great thing about these photos is that even though they are from different seasons and years they remain fashionably relevant.  That is one of my goals with my own wardrobe-timeless style that always seems effortless. 


Thanks for being such an inspirational writer and fashionista. Forgive the assumption as I have never met her, but I'm pretty sure she is one kick-ass kind of gal! 

*all images reported from Pinterest...hope that is not some copyright infringement because I do not look good in orange.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment