I also thought I would list some activities to keep me busy on days like these... Because here in New Zealand there are a lot of those days (like mama said). What are yours??
1. Catch up on episodes on the Real Housewives or Shahs of Sunset....don't judge
2. Clean: underwear drawer, spice cabinet, closet (purge-so you can shop more
3. Bake something yummy-then practiced self-control by not eating the whole thing (2-for-1)
4. Revamp my iTunes play lists (this is way overdue!)
5. Read that book I downloaded 3 months ago and never got around to
Oh, that's only five...sorry I got distracted by Chloe on FARFETCH.com guess that's No. 6.....
7. Book fantasy vacations in warm tropical locations
8. Google traditional rain-stop dances
9. Take a nap while listening to the rain because your exhausted from the rain-stop dancing
10. Excessive amounts Instagram and Pinterest time......because those are always a good idea
:) Be sure to share your favorite rainy day activities with me